Big shelters for big missions.
INTRODUCING THE NEW X-SERIES.
When you must go big or go home, we’ll ensure you aren’t going home. People are counting on you. And you can always count on us to innovate the next game-changer for first responder around the globe. Meet your new best friend, the X-Series.
Those other large shelters have nothing on us. Need more usable space, a smaller footprint, and a shorter setup time? The X-Series says, “Bring it.” Bragging rights include:
- A modular system for interconnectivity between all DLX Shelters
- A quick-connect design that doesn’t require narrow vestibules
- The official shelter of the Next-Gen Field Hospital
- Because of the versatility of the X-HUB(yes, you heard that right: X-HUB) you’ll have more usable space per square-inch vs. competitors
- Expeditionary tested and approved.
Oh, and did we mention it connects to the ASAP®?
The X-Series puts you and your team into the field faster so you can focus on what matters. Its robust frame and modular design make it an ideal solution for a deployment of any scale. The quick, toolless setup reflects our dedication to rapid deployment, while the intuitive design reveals our commitment to innovation.
For more on the future of rapid deployment, contact email@example.com.
X-Series Product Sheet
DLX Shelter Catalog
DLX Field Hospital Catalog
- Frame is constructed of Aircraft-Grade Aluminum for lightweight durability
- Blackout Mil-SPEC Vinyl
- Flame & mildew resistant technology
- Available in multiple sizes: X-16, X-24, X-32, and X-40.
- Designed to withstand various climates and weather including rain, snow, winds, extreme heat, and tropical conditions.
|Exterior Length:||16.25 ft (4.95m)||24.27 ft (7.40 m)||32.28 ft (9.84 m)||40.31 ft (12.29 m)|
|Shelter Area:||353.44 ft2 (32.84 m2 )||527.87 ft2 (49.04 m2 )||702.09 ft2 (65.23 m2 )||876.74 ft2 (81.45 m2 )|
|Windows (Sidewalls/Endwalls):||4 / 4||6 / 4||8 / 4||10 / 4|
|Personnel Required:||2 min // 4 preferred||3 min // 4 preferred||4 min // 6 preferred||6 min // 8 preferred|
|Set-up Time:||<10 minutes||<15 minutes||<20 minutes||<25 minutes|
|Bunk Capacity:||8 (16 People)||12 (24 People)||16 (32 People)||20 (40 People)|
|Cot Capacity:||8 People||12 People||16 People||20 People|
|Exterior Width:||21.75 ft (6.63 m)|
|Peak Height:||10 ft (3.05 m)|
|Doors:||(2) 48 x 84 in (121.92 x 213.36 cm)|
|ECU Ducts:||(8) 14 in (35.56 cm) Diameter with elastic sock|
|Snow and Rain Load:||10 lbs/ft2 (48.82 kg/m2) // Rain: 2 in (50.80 mm) per hour|
|Wind Rating:||Sustained winds of 65 mph / 75 mph gusts (104 kmh / 120 kmh)|
1075 Arrowsmith St | Eugene, OR 97402
Due to continuous product development, color, style, and included accessories may differ from photo representation.
RAPID DEPLOYMENT REDEFINED®
Deployed Logix specializes in rapid deployment shelters and scalable, customizable solutions for first responders, healthcare, and private organizations. Our rapid deployment shelters put you under cover and out of the elements in as little as 60 seconds with two personnel. Discover today why we’re the leader in American-made rapid deployment disaster preparedness products.
Keep up with what's going on.