Water Rescue Trailers
Designed for speed, safety, and operational ease.
Water Rescue Trailers
The 3BT-NATIONAL was our flagship design and along with the entire DLX-3BT Trailer Series includes modern innovations impacting water rescue operations, safety, speed, and deployment capabilities. We have also developed a series of additional 2BT and 1BT trailer models to help fit the needs and requirements of various water rescue operations, boat models, and team sizes.
ALL TRAILER MODELS ARE AVAILABLE WITH CUSTOM OPTIONS. CONTACT DLX FOR MORE INFORMATION.
The 3BT-NATIONAL is more than a trailer – it is a purpose built, self-sufficient, operational asset that provides added safety, security, and overall capacity to meet the uncompromising demands of water rescue. From the ground up every detail of the trailer is designed with the water rescue professional in mind.
The 3BT-REGIONAL is a lighter, shorter, and more affordable water rescue trailer, but still offers a robust frame and GVW.
The 3BT-LOCAL is lightweight and practical, intended for local deployments and training. Move three boats at one time and take advantage of the added storage space and increased GVW. Includes two axles.
2BT (TWO BOAT):
The DLX-2BT design brings practicality while decreasing the size and budget. Move two boats at one time and utilize the added storage space and increased GVW. Includes two axles.
1BT (ONE BOAT):
The DLX-1BT design brings the added logistics to water rescue operations with added storage and two axles. Great for trainings.
THE 3BT-NATIONAL (THREE BOAT) WATER RESCUE TRAILER OFFERS THE COMPLETE DEPLOYMENT PACKAGE, ENCOMPASSING A WATER TECHNICIAN’S NEED FOR SPEED, SAFETY, AND OPERATIONAL EASE.
- 28 ft trailer / 25 x 8.5 ft (8.5 x 2.6 m)
- Front Cabin: 75 x 86 x 79 in (190.5 x 218.4 x 200.7 cm)
- 12,000 lb GVW (5443.1 kg)
- All-Aluminum Trailer and Structure – 7.5 in (19.1 cm) I-Beam
- Hitch: 2-5/16 in (7.9 mm) unless otherwise specified.
- Recessed Ladders on both sides for rooftop access
- Two (2) x 6,000 lb (2721.6 kg) Axles w/ Electric Over Hydraulic Brakes
- Smooth aluminum radius wheel fenders with 300 lb max support
- Tongue Jack: Manual
- All Stainless Steel Nuts & Bolts
- 12V Battery Mounted in Diamond Plate Box w/ 120V AC Charger and 12V Solar Panel Charger
- LED Lighting Package:
- LED Flood lights on either side of trailer
- 22 in (55.9 cm) LED H20 Lights on first two boat decks
- Brake and Turn Lights are LED submersible
- Tires: 16 in (40.6 cm) Radial tires with spare tire and mount bracket
- LED Submersible taillights
- Top Deck: Full Deck Platform on 3rd deck for additional storage and third boat
- 2 x Motor Mounts on Trailer Nose
DLX MOTOR CARTS
DLX also offers motor carts for easy loading and unloading of boat motors. Key features include:
- Four (4) for stability and easy operation
- Collapsible handles for storage
- Easy loading/unloading (no lift) with boat ramp.
Order or Get More Info?