Power Distribution and Supply
Get your power where it’s needed.
DLX offers power distribution kits that are fully scalable and ready for whatever your mission has in store. These easy-to-use solutions safely distribute electricity from a large generator for use in smaller electronics.
Order // Get More Info
email@example.com |1 (541) 357–5978
PS-50 (50A POWER SUPPLY)
The PS-50 package is designed to distribute electrical power using a 250V AC, single-phase power source. When temporary power is needed, the PS-50 is a convenient and economical way to provide electrical power to portable power tools, temporary lighting systems, and other electrical demanding assets. The input plug type is 120/240V AC 50A (CS-6369). The output plug types include: 120V AC 20A (NEMA 5-20R GFCI), 120/240V AC 50A (CS-6365), and 120/240V AC 30A (NEMA L6-30R).
- Ideal for 50 A, 30 A, or 20 A power needs
- Full kit comes with dust and waterproof case
- Kit includes:
- 50 A temporary power box w/ 50A feed-thru
- (1) 30 A receptacle
- (6) 20 A GFCI duplex receptacle
- (1) 50 A // 50 ft power cable // 230V
- (6) 15 A // 50 ft power cable // 120V
- (1) Best Case by DLX™️ , Red 38 x 25 x 24 in (96.52 x 63.50 x 60.96 cm)
PD-200 (HIGH POWER KIT 3 PH WITH CASE)
The PD-200 is the system by which generated power is safely distributed for use. In a typical base camp, equipment may require power at different voltages. The PD-200 provides adequate power requirements and the correct voltage for each connected item. By using the PD-200 to construct a power distribution system, a single generator can power an entire base camp. The input plug type is 120 – 240V AC (1⌀ & 3⌀ Input Cam Style Terminals) and the output plug type is 120/240V AC 50A (CS-6369).
- Six Position // (6) 50 A
- (5) 200 A female Cam-Lok tail set, 10 ft (3 m)
- (1) Best Case by DLX™️, Red 38 x 25 x 24 in (96.52 x 63.50 x 60.96 cm)