Lighting solutions for every operation.
SCENE LIGHTING OPTIONS HAVE ADVANCED TREMENDOUSLY WITH NEW INNOVATIONS IN LED LIGHTING AND BATTERY CAPABILITIES.
Scene lighting is a necessity for any field operation stretching into nighttime hours. There are several options we recommend for customers seeking maximum lumens with minimal power requirements, size, weight, and cost. Allow us to help with logistical concerns such as compatibility with power systems, so you can focus on the mission at hand.
Order or Get More Info?
Combination area light, spotlight, and scene light
Different tasks mean different lighting needs. As an area, spot, and scene light, this solution provides three types of lights with its sliding diffuser lens.
- Area light- fold-out light panels and slide diffuser lens up for 120° flood light
- Spotlight- fold-out light panels and slide diffuser lens down for 12° focused light
- Scene light- fold-in light panels for 360° scene lighting
Built to Last: This rugged light is tough enough for any job. Its nylon body withstands impact and the heat of a fire scene.
All-Weather and Waterproof: This fully submersible solution can be used underwater (up to 10 feet). Its all-weather design thrives in desert heat, heavy rain or snow…and everything in between.
Up to 24 Hours of Battery Life: For missions that stretch long into the night.
The GloBug offers 400 W of metal halide diffused light to a wide 360º area. This makes it an ideal scene light for search and rescue, disaster relief, military operations, and more. The light is supported by a telescoping aluminum tripod and sets up quickly and easily within minutes.
- Integrated electronic ballast and fan inflation assembly
- 360º glare-free lighting
- Exceptional 34,000-lumen lighting
- Spherical luminance projection of up to 79 inches
- Requires only 4 A 115V power
- Air-assist mast lowering system protects the light bulb
- Quick and easy setup; balloon inflates in less than 30 seconds
- Carrying cases included for easy transportation