Medium-duty portable flooring suitable for large-scale tents and shelter flooring applications. Perfect for large-scale shelters, operations tents, and barracks, Our hard floor is a modular tent flooring system designed to offer a greater level of protection, rigidity, and weight- loading capability. In situations where light utility vehicles are required, perfect for providing the robust, rigid surface you need while still maintaining an aesthetic, level surface for pedestrian use. Unlike other modular plastic floors, it can be laid straight down on most ground surfaces, leveled with plywood stringers and shims, or raised on multiple layers of stringers as required. When placed on level ground or on plywood stringers, it can support the weight of scissor lifts, forklifts with pneumatic tires, and light trucks. The snap connection system eliminates tools and is man-portable and quick to assemble. A 20ft x 20ft floor can be assembled in 20 minutes with 2 people.The Rapid Foldable Hard Flooring system is the only hard flooring option in the market that offers fast, foldable, hinged flooring panels. The flooring is complete in design with non-slip surface, high-impact, and a simple connection system. If you are looking for speed and the least weight – this is the best option for your deployment requirements.
- Save costs on labor and installation
- Simple, clip connection system
- Strong enough to support forklifts and light vehicles
- Expansion Joint eliminates warping due to heat
- Available in two versions
- Module Size: 12″ W x 24″ L x 1.125″ H (30.48cm x 60.96cm x 2.85cm).
- Material: High-impact polypropylene
- Weight: 2.88 lbs (1.31 kg) per tile – 1.44 lbs sq/ft (7.03 kg sq/meter)
- Weight Load: 20,000 lbs sq/ft (97,648 kilos sq/meter) static load, solid sub surface