Durability and fast setup.
Order or Get More Info?
Modular hard floor solutions by DLX offer an added layer of comfort and protection to any mission. This nonslip, easy-to-assemble floor is designed to be deployed beneath a shelter or on its own, providing utility and aesthetic for a setup of any scale. Unlike other modular plastic floors, it can be laid straight down on most ground surfaces, leveled with plywood stringers and shims, or raised on multiple layers of stringers as required. When placed on level ground or on plywood stringers, it can support the weight of scissor lifts, forklifts with pneumatic tires, and light trucks. The snap connection system eliminates tools and is quick and simple to assemble. A 20-foot by 20-foot floor can be assembled in 20 minutes with 2 people.
- Save costs on labor and installation
- Simple, clip connection system
- Strong enough to support forklifts and light vehicles
- Expansion Joint eliminates warping due to heat
- Module Size: WLH 12 x 24 x 1.125 in (30.48 x 60.96 x 2.85 cm).
- Material: High-impact polypropylene
- Weight: 2.88 lb (1.31 kg) per tile – 1.44 lb sq/ft (7.03 kg sq/meter)
- Weight Load: 20,000 lb sq/ft (97,648 kilos sq/meter) static load, solid sub surface
- Color: Brown