The 3BT-REGIONAL (Three Boat) Water Rescue Trailer is a lighter 3BT model encompassing a water technician’s need for speed, safety, and operational ease.
The 3BT-REGIONAL is more than a trailer – it is a purpose-built, self-sufficient, operational asset that provides added safety, security, and capacity to meet the uncompromising demands of water rescue. With additional storage room on the front-end of the trailer, you have the perfect space to store rescue gear or a readily available DLX ASAP Rapid Shelter System to support water rescue command, operations, and logistics.
The storage area is of the 3BT-REGIONAL trailer adds versatility. Unlike other models, this storage area is designed to support three DLX custom boat motor carts (optional storage ramp required). The motor carts are custom designed with four (4) sturdy off-road wheels to take the motors to the water’s edge. Additionally, the motor carts roll up & down the storage ramp, which can be deployed on both sides of the trailer.
The BIRD (Boat Insertion & Recovery Device) is a two-wheeled system that allows one person to easily move and control a boat with the trailer motor, eliminating the need for the often-standard four to six personnel deployment requirement, while significantly reducing the risk of injury.
The DLX-3BT Difference:
Just like any other product design from Deployed Logix, the DLX-3BT was designed to offer solutions to operational and logistical challenges in the field. The DLX-3BT:
- Transports and rapidly deploys multiple boats, motors, and support equipment on a single trailer and vehicle package
- Establishes quick command and logistical support
- Provides transport and deployment of boat motors
- Offers faster and easier transport of boats and motors to the water
- Has spare motor storage and security
- Has a changing/dressing area that provides both privacy and protection from elements
- Increases safety in night operations
- Is a lightweight overall package with extensive storage capacity