The 3BT-LOCAL (Three Boat) Water Rescue Trailer is the Lightest of the 3BT Trailer Models
The 3BT-LOCAL Water Rescue Trailer is the trailer you’ve been waiting for. The light, quick trailer package is perfect for onsite storage, exercises, and local deployments with added safety and security. With additional storage room on the front-end of the trailer, you have the perfect space to store rescue gear or a readily available DLX ASAP Rapid Shelter System to support command, operations, and logistics.
The 3BT-LOCAL is equipped with two (2) x 3,500 lb axles for a 7,000 lb GVW.
We have several affordable options available to increase trailer capability while still serving the need for deployment speed.
The BIRD (Boat Insertion & Recovery Device) is a two-wheeled system that allows one person to easily move and control a boat with the trailer motor, eliminating the need for the often-standard four to six personnel deployment requirement, while significantly reducing the risk of injury.
The DLX-3BT Difference:
Just like any other product design from Deployed Logix, the DLX-3BT was designed to offer solutions to operational and logistical challenges in the field. The DLX-3BT:
- Transports and rapidly deploys multiple boats, motors, and support equipment on a single trailer and vehicle package
- Establishes quick command and logistical support
- Provides transport and deployment of boat motors
- Offers faster and easier transport of boats and motors to the water
- Has spare motor storage and security
- Has a changing/dressing area that provides both privacy and protection from elements
- Increases safety in night operations
- Is a lightweight overall package with extensive storage capacity